Membership in the organization is open to anyone interested in geosciences and related issues.
Like the world itself, geology is a constantly changing science.
We believe our organization should change as well — always moving forward — and one of the best.
That is why we would be happy to have you join us at our meetings, on our field trips, and at the many other local events that we are involved in.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to suggest topics and help frame programs
- Opportunities to vote on activities (e.g. field trips, films, and seminars)
- Opportunities to participate in public school programs
- Early notification of evening lectures on topics of interest
- Priority enrollment in all events, especially for field trips, where space may be limited.
- Participation in members-only field trips and certain meetings.
- Members-only quarterly social events – wine tastings, barbecues, potlucks, etc.
Families $35 – Member and spouse
Sustaining $50 – Member and spouse and opportunity to invite guests
for the monthly members’ luncheon meeting & presentation.
To join the organization, please fill out an online application and pay your first year’s dues. Click here for the Online Application. When you fill out the online application, make sure you tell us if you will pay your dues online or send in a check.
Click here to pay your first year’s dues online via PayPal or credit card. Alternatively, you can make out a check to “Geologists of Jackson Hole” and mail it to:
PO Box 11184
Jackson, WY 83002
For a printable copy of the application form, click Here