Online Membership Application
Our mission is to inform and educate our members and community about earth science related matters – their broad scope and importance to all of us.
Benefits of membership include:
- Vote privileges including board representation
- Participate in all member only events: Monthly luncheons, fields trips, out crop of the month, annual BBQ, social events and other member only activities.
- Opportunities to participate in the development and implementation of programs and activities.
- Early notification of upcoming events
- Opportunities to participate in school and education programs
Type of Membership: Individual ($20 per year); Family ($35 per year); Sustaining ($50 per year – you can bring guests to member only functions).
After you’ve submitted your online application, you need to pay your first year’s dues. Click here to pay your dues online. Alternatively, you can send a check made out to “Geologists of Jackson Hole” to GJH Treasurer, PO Box 11184, Jackson, WY 830o2.
On-line Membership Application Form